Pet Friendly Disinfectant
Model: Lemon 5L
A powerful cleaner, disinfectant and deodoriser. It effectively destroys a broad spectrum of bacteria, fungi and viruses at source. It kills odours and leaves a fresh fragrance. Safe to use on all water washable surfaces, floors, walls, cages, feeding bowls, bedding, toys, runs, yards, carpets, toilets and drains. This is premium version is double strength to last you twice as long.
Effective against H1N1 Swine-flu, Newcastle disease, TB, Avian Inflenza Virus and foot & mouth not to mention its use in many laundries to control MRSA Unlike conventional disinfectants. Also highly effective against Weil’s Disease.
- Contains an effective broad spectrum disinfectant which is approved to EN1040, EN 1276, EN13697, EN1650, EN1275 EN 14476:2005.
- Contains a disinfectant approved to EN1656, EN1657 for use in veterinary environments.
- Fresh pleasant fragrance (various available).
- Economical to use – Dilutes up to 300: with water.
- Destroys bacteria and odours instantly at source.
- Safe to animals paws – does NOT contain phenols, bleaches or pine oils.
- Leaves bedding and housing clean fresh and infection free.
- Can be used on to clean your pets personal hygiene equipment, including feeding bowls etc.
- Ideal for foot baths, and disinfectant mats.
For general use as an effective cleaner, deodoriser and disinfectant dilute at rate of 1: 30 to 1:300 with water.
Apply by spraying, mopping, wiping or fogging.
For extreme odor problems use product neat.
For disinfection of feeding bowls etc use dilution of 1:200 and rinse thoroughly with clean water.
For foot baths and disinfection mats make up fresh solutions regularly with a dilution of 1:100.
For use in laundries use 1/4 to 1/2 litre per 100lb of foul wash or in the final rinse cycle use 1/4 litre per 100lb of material.
This product will not harm septic tanks.
Odourfresh products may be harmful if ingested by young animals. When cleaning areas with this product please ensure that animals are removed from the area until cleaning is complete.
Ingredients in this product are tested and proven effective against the following:
|BACTERIA||VIRUSES||FUNGI & YEAST|
Influenza type A
Enveloped HBC, HCV, HIV
Herpes simplex type I
Herpes simplex type II
Newcastle disease, Vacinia virus
Adenovirus type IV
Avian influenza virus H3N8 / H5N1
Feline calici virus
Out of stock