Terms & Conditions
General Conditons of Sale
COVID 19 UPDATE*
Due to the changing nature of the guidance surrounding the cover 19 outbreak, we want to reassure you that we will remain open as providers of a key service.
To continue to protect both our staff and our customer we have added the following changes:
- All customers please remain indoors as your delivery takes place.
- If you must be present during your delivery, please adhere to social distancing of 2 meters.
- Unfortunately we are unable to offer “through house” deliveries at this time.
Together we can take small steps to make a big difference. Stay Safe.
- Prices on the website are for deliveries within a radius of 12 miles from Banbridge.
- All orders will be delivered within 1-3 working days of being purchased, unless Next day delivery is selected.
- The buyer must leave access to your oil tank from the day you place order.
- Express Next Day delivery only applies to working days. If you require a Saturday delivery please contact our office.
- All buyers must check before placing an order that your address is within Banbridge Fuels delivery radius.
- All buyers must make sure that the correct delivery address has been entered, Banbridge Fuels will not be responsible for fuel being delivered to the wrong address, if entered wrong by the Buyer.
- If the ordered volume does not fit in the Buyer’s tank/container then the price will be readjusted to the nearest 100 litres as priced on date of the order and a credit will be added to your account with us. Such credit can be refunded upon request.
- The buyer is responsible for providing suitable storage and for ensuring that it will take the full quantity ordered. The Buyer will also indemnify the seller against claims of damages, expenses or costs which may arise as result of the Buyer not observing these conditions.
It is a condition that every bulk sale through hose that the quantity shown on the tank wagon dip rod or other measuring devices employed by the Seller shall, for the purpose of accounts be accepted by the Buyer as the quantity delivered.
No products obtained from the seller will be used as a fuel in mechanically propelled vehicles constructed or adapted for use on the roads in contravention of the hydrocarbon oil (customs and Excise) Act 1971 and/or amending legislation.
In normal use, fuel is safe but please observe the following precautions:
(a) The product supplied is FLAMMABLE and in the event of fire, a CO2 foam or dry powder extinguisher should be used.
(b) DO NOT USE WATER as this could spread the fire.
(c) Avoid handling the product, if splashed onto the eyes or swallowed seek immediate medical assistance.
(d) This product should be stored in a properly constructed, installed and maintained tank.
- Due to the nature of the products, the Seller shall not be responsible for oil traces left by the delivery tanker or equipment on the Buyer’s property. Acceptance of delivery will be treated as acceptance of foregoing conditions.
- If you have any problems or issues with your delivery, it must be reported to the Seller by the end of the next working day.
- All orders made by you through the Website are subject to these Terms and Conditions which contain the entire agreement between you and Banbridge Fuels with respect to your order.
- Banbridge Fuels reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice. Such amendments will be valid from the time they are uploaded to the Website and you are responsible for checking these Terms and Conditions from time to time to ensure you have an updated version.